Role: OMS (Ordering Maintenance System) Software Engineering Team Lead
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers’ success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. With over 22,000 employees serving customers in more than 80 countries, Amdocs combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control and optimization product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. If you have the passion to embrace a challenge, Amdocs would like to talk with you. Together, we can experience success.
Leads and mentors a small team within a specific task or project. Responsible for technical aspects of the project. Performs high-level design and enforces technical standards, including software coding standards and those of tools and platforms. Ensures process alignment and team mentoring. Role also includes hands-on development.
Taking end to end ownership of a scope, taking it from scoping to production with outstanding quality. Serve as technical and business focal for the team
3 reasons why you should apply for this role!
- Work according to top market development methodologies and practices such as Agile/Scrum and continues integration
- Work in dynamic, challenging, multi-cultural team
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Experience the challenge to deliver software to top telecommunication companies all around the world.
Critical Experiences and skills:
- At least 5 – 7 years’ work experience in Java programming (preferred work experience in big projects)
- Delivering end to end scopes
- Tasks management
- Scoping – optional
Knowledge – must:
- OO programing & design
- Web services
- Agile (Scrum)
Knowledge – optional:
- Java Swing
- Web Logic/Web Sphere
- Clean code concept
- Continues integration concept
- Team work
- Work in pressure
Contact: Jacques Amselem – email@example.com
Référence AAEGE Israel