Role: MEC (Master Enterprise Catalog) Business Analyst
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers’ success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. With over 22,000 employees serving customers in more than 80 countries, Amdocs combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control and optimization product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. If you have the passion to embrace a challenge, Amdocs would like to talk with you. Together, we can experience success.
- Amdocs provides software, services and quality solutions to telecom companies and large media providers.
- The EPC Group is responsible for the analysis and understanding of the client systems and their business needs and building the system integration with Amdocs systems.
- For example, understanding the current (old) billing system of the customer, including business processes, transformation of the data into the Amdocs Product catalog entities.
- EPC members are required to be able to analyze, prepare and writing characteristic / design of the high level design of building the customer required system in the Amdocs product catalog, allowing other Amdocs systems to integrate with Catalog, and therefore be part of the overall Amdocs solution that may include other Amdocs systems, such as Ordering, Billing, OSS etc..
3 reasons why you should apply for this role!
- Dynamic working environment with team spirit and ability to learn and grow both in product level as well as in Business area
- Very demanding implementation/business analyst role inside and outside of Amdocs
- Many travel opportunities available across the world meeting different customer and different cultures
Critical Experiences and skills:
- Graduates of Industrial and Management Information Systems trend, or computer degree – with the benefit graduates of accredited institutions
- Ability to analyze different systems that include data from multiple sources and contacts logs – an advantage
- Familiarity with data conversion tool – an advantage
- Excel capabilities are very high – a must
- XML & SQLs & Unix – advantage
- Interpersonal communication and the ability to work in a group and parallel groups – required
- Customer facing skills – advantage
- Technical writing skills – Must
- English – must
- Position for Sderot offices.
Contact: Jacques Amselem – firstname.lastname@example.org
Référence AAEGE Israel