Mars 2015 – AMDOCS – Business Analyst
Poste basé à Raanana/Sderot
- Accomplish and present the project related documents of the project life cycle.
- Participate in customer scoping – Business Process session and requirement gathering. Analyze current situation and future needs.
- Document and lead Business Process HLD & DD sessions for complex
- Interact with project development and EPC teams, gapping between the customer business needs and the system technical solution.
- Experience with presentation and facilitation skills in front of Amdocs customer and internal group.
- Document and report activities using appropriate tools, according to knowledge management requirements
- Must be adaptive and adhere to account procedures & methodologies
- Present facts, practices, policies, etc. Gather relevant customer requirements and information.
- Communicate effectively within the team and with peers within other Amdocs groups
- Consult when necessary with relevant parties
- Collaborate effectively with interfacing Amdocs teams to ensure successful E2E solution design & delivery
- Able to work independently
- Able to question relevant parties and to evaluate and assess the relevance of information
- Able to gain trust and confidence of customer
- Identify, define and develop solutions to issues and problems that are not immediately evident in existing systems or process.
- Knowledge and ability to use Amdocs Product Configurators (such as PC , Process Manager etc.)
- Technical background –SQL, Unix (recommended), DB management (recommended)
- Analytical skills – system analysis
- Knowledge and ability to use Amdocs basics tools (e.g. test director, Documentum center)
- Knowledge of Amdocs work procedures and development environments
- Apply broad knowledge of one job area or basic knowledge of several related job areas
- Very conversant with relevant Amdocs methodologies
Contacter : Jacques Amselem au mail email@example.com
Mentionner contact AAEGE Israel