Role: OMS (Ordering Maintenance System) Software Engineering Manager
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers’ success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. With over 22,000 employees serving customers in more than 80 countries, Amdocs combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control and optimization product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. If you have the passion to embrace a challenge, Amdocs would like to talk with you. Together, we can experience success.
We are looking for a person that able to manage and lead design, development, and maintenance projects. Accountable for software development and/or maintenance to meet the Scope, Quality, Time, and Budget. Responsible for Team and People management (professional and personal care aspects). Manage all relevant stakeholder expectations and relationships and provide visibility for the project(s) status regularly.
We are looking for experience in Test driven methodologies (Junit) and experienced in Agile methodologies, Maven and Perforce.
The candidate should demonstrate team work, good communication skills, coordination, and integration and work in pressure abilities.
The role combines development capabilities with telecommunication business understanding.
3 reasons why you should apply for this role!
- Work in dynamic, challenging, multi-cultural team
- Work according to top market development methodologies and practices such as Agile/Scrum and continues integration
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Experience the challenge to deliver software to top telecommunication companies all around the world.
Critical Experiences and skills:
- At least 10 years work experience in Java & SQL programming (preferred work experience in big projects)
- At least 3 years’ experience in software engineering management
- Knowledge – must:
- Agile (Scrum)
- OO programing & design
- Web services
- Knowledge – optional:
- Java Swing
- Web Logic/Web Sphere
Contact: Jacques Amselem – firstname.lastname@example.org
Référence AAEGE Israel