Meeting du Bio-Executives Forum, conférence, biotech, medtech, networking
Visitor center at the Tel Aviv stock exchange , first floor
54 Echad Ha’am St, Tel Aviv (edit map)
Dear BioExecutive Forum Members,
We are excited to invite you to the forum’s meeting but this time we are even more excited since this is our 20th meeting!!!
The BioExecutive forum currently has more than 650 registered members.
The forum is open to all mangers in the Biomed industry, with FREE registration and participation.
You are welcome to read more about the forum at www.beforum.org ,
and register through the following link: http://www.meetup.com/BioExecutive-Forum.
Our 20th meeting will take place on Wednesday March 24th, at 16:00 in the Visitor Center of Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange, 54 Echad Ha’am St.
Here is the schedule for the upcoming meeting:
• 16:00-16:30 Gathering
• 16:30-16:40 Opening greetings
• 16:40-17:10 Maital Ben-Hur, Clinicals: « From Optonol to Alcon – how you maximize your clinical study potential »
• 17:10-17:40 Round table structured networking
• 17:40-18:10 Networking break
• 18:10-18:40 Aviram Zolti, Chief Scientist Deputy for investment and commercialization: « Chief Scientist supported companies – Going Global? – Innovation in the R&D law
• 18:40-19:10 Arie Goldlast, PhD, CEO, Datum Dental: « Second chance – from JNJ-owned Colbar to our-own Datum Dental »
You are welcome to read more about the forum at www.beforum.org, and register through the following link: http://www.meetup.com/BioExecutive-Forum.
The Organizing committee of the Bioexecutive Forum